NDA WRITTEN COACHING INSTITUTE
THE CAVALIER ADVANTAGE
Join the best NDA coaching institute in Delhi and get selected in NDA with our thoughtfully designed curriculum and classroom study. We believe that every success depends upon a good planning and thus, we lay special emphasis on study material, mock tests, question banks and online/offline tests.
National Defence Academy is located Khadakwasla, Pune Cadets join after 10+2 Exam on passing the UPSC Exam and SSB Interview. NDA trains cadets of Army, Air Force, and Navy for three years before they go on to their respective service academies for the pre-commission training of one year. At the time of passing out of NDA the cadets are awarded a Graduation degree from JNU. Besides education emphasis is laid on physical fitness, discipline, character building, esprit-de-corps, and leadership. The Academic year is divided into two Semesters i.e. Spring (Jan to May) and Autumn (Jul to Dec). The cadet undergoes a total of Six Semesters training in the three-year training period.
WHY THE CAVALIER FOR NDA COACHING
- The Cavalier has the highest success rate in the country.
- We provide Maximum Hours of Coaching 45 Day x 7 Hours per day or 90 Days x 3.5 Hours per day.
- Weekly / Biweekly tests are conducted to assess the growth of the students.
- Free online tests are available to our students.
- Free Refresher Course of 10 days.
- We have the most qualified and dedicated faculty.
- Latest training aids are used for better assimilation.
NDA (Long Course)
55 days (45 + 10 days), 7 hours per day
100 days (90+10 days) 3½ hours per day
20,500/- + Service Tax
20,500/- + Service Tax
Batches Start from 3rd and 18th of EVERY MONTH
- Fee Concession of Rs. 1,000/- for Serving Soldiers and Wards of Ex Servicemen or Retired Defence, Para Military Forces and Police Forces & Students of Sainik / Military Schools.
- Free Coaching for Wards of Martyrs of Armed Forces.
HOW to Join NDA
- Eligibility – Age : 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years, Min. Height : 152 cms, Qualification: 10+2 at the time of joining NDA
- UPSC Exam
- UPSC Notifications : 18th January, 2017 (for NDA-I), 7th June, 2017 (for NDA-II)
- Months of Exam : 23rd April, 2017 (for NDA-I), 10th September, 2017 (for NDA-II)
- No. of Papers : Two – Paper-I – Maths – 2:30 min
- Paper-II – General Ability Test (GAT) – 2:30 min
- Syllabus :
English Part (A)
General Knowledge Part (B)
Trigonometry, Algebra, Differential Calculus, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Matrices and Determinants, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Statistics,
Vocabulary, Grammar and usage, Comprehension and Cohesion in extended text
Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events
Note: 1/3 Negative Marks for each wrong answer are deducted.
- SSB Interview: About 25 to 3 lakh students appear for NDA UPSC Exam and only 8 to 10 Thousand students pass this exam. All the candidates who pass are called to appear for SSB Interview. Total vacancies are generally 400 to 450, so one needs to prepare well to face the SSB Interview. For details of SSB Interview read more….
4. Medical Test: Medical test is conducted just after the SSB Interview for more details click here…
5. Merit List: The marks obtained by a student in the UPSC Exam and SSB Interview are taken into consideration while drawing out the merit list and top 400-450 students join the NDA. The merit list is generally published as month prior to the commencement of the course of NDA in Jun / July.
Hostel & Mess Facility
(Three Meals + Tea)
Winters (Nov to March) @ Rs. 400/- per day
Summers (Apr to Oct) @ Rs. 450/- per day (with A/C)
PG Accommodation @ Rs. 300/- per day
ITEMS TO BE CARRIED
- ID Proof
- Three Passport Size Photo Graphs.
- Two Bed Sheets, Pillow Cover And Quilts (As Per Season),Two Pairs Outdoor Dress (White Shorts / Track Pant , White T-Shirt With Collar , White Shocks And Sports Shoes).
Formal Dress – One
For Hostel Only – Two Bed Sheets & Pillow Covers (Blanket / Quilt In Winters)
Lunch – For Day Scholars.
- For Advance Registration : Deposit Rs. 1000/- In Our Bank Account No. 629305035161, IFSC Code - icic0006293
"WE ALSO PROVIDE SSB INTERVIEW COACHING"